Reboot time!

Ok, life got in the way and I actually lost this blog for some time - forgot address and details.
I'm back and I've got a LOT of stuff to share with you.

I'm only committing to 1 post a month as life is still a bit complicated.

I may do a LOT more when I have a chance. I've got a lot of photos and info to share with you.
From the last 4 years - so hang on to your hats!

Still trying to work how to split things up into categories as I really want to do that.

I've got first garden build, the big move, healthy food (and not so healthy but yummy) soil basics and much more.

Anyway,  This is my "compulsory" July but I'll add more as soon as I can.

If you have a veg patch - keep growing If not, now's a great time to start.

Comments

  1. I have similar problem to you. I move to clay area and soil is terrible. I look forward to seeing what you post. It's winter so I'll start making 2 raised beds and try to part fill the way you did as I have not much money.
    Please post more soon so I can follow it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I'll be sure to post more as soon as I've rearranged the blog.
    I'm guessing all the pruning and filling will keep you busy for a while.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts